We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number and/or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
On some pages, you may be asked to submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s name, address and phone number.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
· To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To process transactions. Your personal information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than to ship the ordered product and to confirm delivery. Information you provide about other people when placing an order will be used only to ship the ordered product and to confirm delivery.
· To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
You can access all of your personal information that we collect online and maintain by clicking the “My Account” link on every page of our website. On the My Account page, you can make changes to or delete your personal information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information, including reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
If you choose not to create an account, your private and public personally identifiable information will not be stored on our or our payment gateway’s servers after the fulfillment of your order.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service by clicking the “Contact” link at the bottom of each page of our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or otherwise providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is necessary and appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older, and no part of our website is designed to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
Please also click the following link to review our Terms and Conditions governing the use of our website and any disclaimers and/or limitations of liability.
Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasonings
PO Box 9975
Seattle, WA 98109
Please use our Contact Form
By clicking on the “Contact” link at the bottom of each page of our website.